Hands Across the Sea - Elizabeth Atkinson 1829 - Soie d'Alger Thread Kit
Pre Order Available. Estimated Ship Date: May 2022
Elizabeth Atkinson, 1829 is another beautiful sampler from Hands Across the Sea.
The sampler has been rated as suitable for needleworkers of all abilities. The stitches used are cross stitch over one and two threads and Algerian eyelets.
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only, printed chart only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
- 37 ct option for 1 strand: Includes linen of choice + 15 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads, Printed Chart Booklet and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase + Free Shipping)
- 30 ct option for 2 strands : Includes linen of choice + 20 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads, Printed Chart Booklet and 2 Tapestry Size 28 Needles (Gift with Purchase + Free Shipping)
- 30 ct Fat Half of Victoria Sponge Cake - 35" x 36"
- 37 ct Fat Half of Corn Tassel - 35" x 36"
- 38 ct Fat Half of Fuller’s Teazel - 35" x 36"
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger kit Includes:
SDF 525 x 1 Golden olive (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
SDF 945 x 1 Salmon ~ very dark
SDF 1735 x 1 Antique blue ~medium (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
SDF 1843 x 1 Fern green
SDF 2625 x 1 Orange spice ~ dark
SDF 2757 x 1 Grey green ~ medium (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
SDF 2915 x 1 Salmon ~ medium
SDF 2936 x 1 Garnet ~ medium
SDF 3046 x 1 Mauve ~ dark
SDF 3724 x 1 Green grey ~ dark (2 skeins for 30 ct version) ~ maybe substituted with 3723
SDF 3726 x 1 Fern green ~ dark
SDF 3744 x 1 Golden olive ~ very dark (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
SDF 3842 x 1 Brown grey ~ very light
SDF 4523 x 1 Desert sand
SDF F20 x 1 Beige brown ~ ultra light
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"“Make much of precious time” Elizabeth most certainly did in the year 1829 when she finished this delightful sampler. Stitched with a cheerful palette of 15 colours including a mouth-watering orange which sits so well against the glowing reds, pretty pinks, restful blues, rich greens and golden olives. Her colours caught our eye together with her sweet motifs.