Alice Park is a charming small sampler designed by Hands Across the Sea.
The sampler is executed in cross stitch over two threads and can be worked on Aida or linen. It is rated suitable for beginners through to advanced needleworkers.
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only, Printed Chart only or as full kit with linen.
Full Kit option:
Includes linen + 23 spools of Soie 1003 thread, Printed Chart Booklet and 2 Tapestry Size 10 Beading Needles + Free Shipping (Gift with Purchase)
- 37 ct Fat Eighth - Corn Tassel - 18" x 17.5"
- 38 ct Fat Eighth - Fuller's Teazel - 18 " x 17.5"
- 45 ct Fat Eighth - Foxtail Millet - 18" x 17.5"
- 53/63 ct Fat Eighth - Sycamore Seed Pod - 18" x 29"
23 Spools of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 1003 Includes:
- SMS 022 ~ Golden olive
- SMS 048 ~ Golden olive ~ dark
- SMS 071 ~ Antique blue ~ light
- SMS 081 ~ Topaz ~ very light
- SMS 088 ~ Desert sand ~ light
- SMS 129 ~ Golden olive ~ dark
- SMS 142 ~ Yellow beige ~ light
- SMS 155 ~ Tan ~ light
- SMS 179 ~ Olive green ~ very dark
- SMS 199 ~ Olive green ~ medium
- SMS 344 ~ Salmon
- SMS 378 ~ Avocado green ~ very dark
- SMS 391 ~ Blue ~ very light
- SMS 465 ~ Pistachio green ~ very light
- SMS 499 ~ Garnet
- SMS 524 ~ Garnet ~ dark
- SMS 542 ~ Brown ~ very light
- SMS 543 ~ Brown ~ light
- SMS 634 ~ Yellow beige ~ dark
- SMS 646 ~ Delft blue ~ medium
- SMS 647 ~ Avocado green
- SMS Crème ~ Off-white
- SMS Noir ~ Black
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"It is such a shame that Alice did not record more personal information on her charming sampler. The scene that she stitched when she was 12 years old depicts the mutual love between children and dogs; it’s timeless! The surrounding autumnal border is delightful and catches the eye."