Alice Park is a charming small sampler designed by Hands Across the Sea.
The sampler is executed in cross stitch over two threads and can be worked on Aida or linen. It is rated suitable for beginners through to advanced needleworkers.
Choice of purchasing thread only, Printed Chart only or as full kit with linen.
Full Kit options: Includes linen of choice, Printed Chart Booklet + 23 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase + Free Shipping)
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger Includes:
- SDF 524 ~ Golden olive
- SDF 525 ~ Golden olive ~ dark
- SDF 945 ~ Garnet
- SDF 1742 ~ Antique blue ~ light
- SDF 1842 ~ Pistachio green ~ very light
- SDF 2125 ~ Avocado green
- SDF 2224 ~ Olive green ~ medium
- SDF 2226 ~ Olive green ~ very dark
- SDF 2513 ~ Topaz ~ very light
- SDF 2914 ~ Salmon
- SDF 3596 ~ Desert sand ~ light
- SDF 3735 ~ Avocado green ~ very dark
- SDF 3745 ~ Golden olive ~ dark
- SDF 4236 ~ Brown ~ light
- SDF 4513 ~ Brown ~ very light
- SDF 4524 ~ Yellow beige ~ dark
- SDF 4636 ~ Garnet ~ dark
- SDF 4933 ~ Delft blue ~ medium
- SDF 4531 ~ Off-white
- SDF 4935 ~ Blue ~ very light
- SDF F4 ~ Tan ~ light
- SDF F8 ~ Yellow beige ~ light
- SDF Noir ~ Black
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"It is such a shame that Alice did not record more personal information on her charming sampler. The scene that she stitched when she was 12 years old depicts the mutual love between children and dogs; it’s timeless! The surrounding autumnal border is delightful and catches the eye."