Hands Across the Sea - Mary Woodward c.1820 - Soie 1003 Thread Kit
***Regular Kit Estimated Ship Date: October***
***Kit with Soie Surfine Estimated Ship Date: October***
Mary Woodward c 1820~ A Little Gem. is cute miniature sampler and is the 8th in a series of Little Gems from Hands Across the Sea.
**Please note, Sampler Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea.**
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only OR as full kit.
Kit options include 53/63 Version with 1 spool of Soie Surfine (ships October) or Regular Soie 1003 version.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen of choice + 9 spools of Soie 100/3 thread and 2 Tapestry Size 10 Beading Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 37 ct Fat Eighth of Corn Tassel - 17.5" by 18"
- 38 ct Fat Eighth of Fuller's Teazel - 17.5" x 18"
- 45 ct Fat Eighth of Foxtail Millet - 17.5" x 18"
- 53/63 Fat Eighth of Sycamore Seed Pod - 18" x 29.5"
9 Spools of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 100/3 Kit Includes:
- SMS 029 ~ Grey green ~ medium
- SMS 148 ~ Straw ~ light
- SMS 378 ~ Green grey ~ dark
- SMS 384 ~ Raspberry ~ very dark
- SMS 494 ~ Salmon ~ medium
- SMS 500 ~ Christmas red
- SMS 536 ~ Shell pink ~ very dark
- SMS 621 ~ Blue green ~ light
- SMS 773 ~ Pewter grey ~ very dark
or option to substitute for Soie Surfine 2773
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"Mary Woodward is certainly the smallest sampler Hands Across the Sea Samplers have reproduced, yet she has oodles of appeal and all the elements, in miniature, of a school girl sampler.
A strawberry border undulates around an array of baskets filled with pretty flowers; butterflies and birds complete the charming scene. The motifs and colours Mary chose to stitch her sampler with work in harmony, recreating the froth of planting and rainbow of colours we see in a quintessential English cottage garden."