Add textural effects to your embroidery with this beautiful collection of Au Ver a Soie, Soie Gobelins silk threads.
Package comes with :
- Au Ver À Soie ®, Soie Gobelins set of 5 colors
- Each spool has 50 Meters of silk thread
- SGS 0714
- SGS 0072
- SGS 0277
- SGS 0703
- SGS 0710
About the Thread
Au Ver À Soie® Soie Gobelins, is a two ply filament twisted silk with a beautiful luster. Made in France by the Au Ver a Soie company, whose quality has remained steadfast since 1820.
Use for embroidery, counted thread, canvas work, fine hand sewing, needlelace, machine and long-arm quilting
Originally created to repair antique gobelins tapestries
Weight is similar to silks used for hand embroidery in the 18th century
Glides beautifully through linen and makes stunning quilting stitches when used on a long arm machine.
- Can be used on linens up to 45 ct
- Top and bottom of spool lift for securing thread in place.
50 meters of silk per spool
- 54 colors currently available
Please note, this product is excluded from any discounts or promotions