Hands Across the Sea - Ann Morley ~ Soie d'Alger Thread Kit
Ann Morley is another lovely sampler from Hands Across the Sea Samplers.
Eleanor's sampler is suitable for needleworkers of all abilities. The stitches used are cross stitch over two threads.
**Please note, Sampler Thread Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea
Choice of purchasing thread only or as full kit.
Full Kit options:
- 37 ct option for 1 strand: Includes linen of choice + 18 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct option for 2 strands : Includes linen of choice + 19 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct Fat Eighth - Victoria Sponge Cake - 18" x 17.5"
- 37 ct Fat Eighth - Corn Tassel - 18" x 17.5"
- 38 ct Fat Eighth - Fuller's Teazel - 18" x 17.5"
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger Includes:
- SDF 643 ~ Terracotta ~ ultra very light
- SDF 945 ~ Christmas red
- SDF 1046 ~ Grape ~ dark
- SDF 1824 ~ Jade ~ medium
- SDF 2636 ~ Red copper
- SDF 3026 ~ Garnet ~ dark
- SDF 3446 ~ Pewter grey ~ very dark
- SDF 4512 ~ Tan ~ light
- SDF 4516 ~ Brown ~ vert light
- SDF 4622 ~ Salmon ~ medium
- SDF 4623 ~ Salmon ~ very dark
- SDF 4643 ~ Antique mauve ~ very light
SDF 5023 ~ Blue green
- SDF 5024 ~ Blue green ~ dark (2 skeins for 30ct Version)
- SDF 5025 ~ Blue green ~ very dark
- SDF 5111 ~ Shell grey ~ medium
- SDF 5114 ~ Antique violet ~ medium
- SDF 5384 ~ Grey green
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"Ann worked her delightful sampler when she was just 8 years old. We suspect that Ann’s parents were not affluent, as her sampler was worked on a stiff, coarse linen. It is possible that Ann’s mother wove the linen using a handloom. Ann stitched her sampler with wool using a bright array of colours. She chose a distinctive palette which adds to the overall charm of her sampler."