Emily Ann Foster, 1892 is little gem sampler from Hands Across the Sea Samplers.
Jessie’s sampler is suitable for needleworkers of all abilities. The stitches used are cross stitch over two threads.
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only, printed chart or as full kit.
Full Kit options:
- 37 ct option for 1 strand: Includes linen of choice, Printed Chart + 2 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct option for 2 strands : Includes linen of choice, Printed Chart + 3 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct Fat Eighth - Victoria Sponge Cake - 18" x 17.5"
- 37 ct Fat Eighth - Corn Tassel - 18" x 17.5"
- 38 ct Fat Eighth - Fuller's Teazel - 18" x 17.5"
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger Includes:
946 ~ Shell pink ~ very dark (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
2946 ~ Shell pink ~ light
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"Emily Ann finished her sampler in the year 1892 when she was 11 years old. She recorded that she lived in Weaverthorpe, a village in the south-eastern corner of North Yorkshire. Emily was born in 1881 to George Foster, a farm labourer, and his wife Hannah Summersgill."