Hands Across the Sea - Emma Lavinia Crocker 1825 ~ The Reproduction - Soie d'Alger Thread Kit
Emma Lavinia Crocker 1825 is another little gem sampler from Hands Across the Sea. This sampler is the Reproduction version of the samplers. The sampler has been rated as suitable for confident beginners through to advanced needleworkers.
**Please note, Sampler Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea.**
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
- 37 ct option for 1 strand: Includes linen of choice + 18 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct option for 2 strands : Includes linen of choice + 26 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct Fat Half of Victoria Sponge Cake - 35" x 36"
- 30 ct Fat Half of Pecan Shortbread - 35" x 36"
- 37 ct Fat Half of Corn Tassel -35" x 36"
- 38 ct Fat Half of Russian Tea Cake- 35" x 36"
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger Kit Includes:
- SDF 1743 ~ Antique blue - light
- SDF 1745 ~ Gray green - dark
- SDF 1814 ~ Blue green - light
- SDF 1845 ~ Blue green - dark (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 1846 ~ Blue green ~ very dark (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 2145 ~ Olive green - very dark (3 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 2242 ~ Straw - light
- SDF 2915 ~ Salmon - medium
- SDF 3724 ~ Pine Green -Medium
- SDF 3733 ~ Olive green - medium
- SDF 3746 ~ Golden olive - very dark
- SDF 3821 ~ Old gold - very light (3 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 4112 ~ Beige brown - very light
- SDF 4114 ~ Desert sand ~ very dark
- SDF 4535 ~ Drab brown
- SDF 4536 ~ Brown grey - very dark
- SDF 4624 ~ Garnet (3 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF Noir ~ Black
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
“Emma recorded that she finished her sampler on July 16, 1825. The 16th was a Saturday, and this has given us reason to consider that the sampler was wrought under the guidance of her mother rather than a school or Sunday school teacher.
Emma’s sampler is an amazing achievement for a girl of barely 9 years of age."