Mary Goodwin is a beautiful sampler from Hands Across the Sea.
The sampler has been rated as suitable for needleworkers of all abilities. The stitches used are cross stitch over two threads of linen with the verse and part of the date being worked in cross stitch over one thread of linen.
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen of choice + 20 spools of Soie 1003 thread, Printed Chart and 2 Tapestry Size 10 Beading Needles (Gift with Purchase)
20 spool of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 100/3 Kit Includes:
- SMS 029 ~ Grey green ~ medium
- SMS 148 ~ Golden olive ~ very light
- SMS 177 ~ Shell pink ~ light
- SMS 191 ~ Antique mauve ~ very light
- SMS 318 ~ Coffee brown ~ dark
- SMS 384 ~ Mauve ~ dark
- SMS 396 ~ Khaki green ~ dark
- SMS 433 ~ Mocha beige ~ medium
- SMS 443 ~ Shell pink ~ dark
- SMS 465 ~ Green grey
- SMS 494 ~ Salmon ~ dark
- SMS 528 ~ Pewter grey ~ very dark
- SMS 531 ~ Olive green ~ very dark
- SMS 562 ~ Mustard
- SMS 565 ~ Green grey ~ medium
- SMS 596 ~ Black avocado green
- SMS 603 ~ Beige grey ~ very dark
- SMS 616 ~ Golden olive ~ dark
- SMS 621 ~ Fern green ~ light
- SMS 740 ~ Drab brown ~ very light
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"We wonder who it was that planted the old, gnarled tree that inspired Mary to include a mulberry tree in the sampler. You plant a flower for yourself, but you plant a tree for your grandchildren: so the saying goes."