Mary Woodward c 1820~ A Little Gem. is cute miniature sampler and is the 8th in a series of Little Gems from Hands Across the Sea.
**Please note, Sampler Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea.**
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only or as full kit.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen of choice + 9 skeins of Soie d'Alger thread and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 37 ct Fat Eighth - Legacy Linen Corn Tassel - 17.5" x 18"
- 30 ct Fat Eighth - Legacy Linen Mariner's Map - 18" by 17.5"
9 Skeins of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger Kit Includes:
- SDF 942 ~ Christmas red
- SDF 1814 ~ Blue green ~ light
- SDF 2232 ~ Straw ~ light
- SDF 2757 ~ Grey green ~ medium
- SDF 2926 ~ Shell pink ~ very dark
- SDF 2932 ~ Salmon ~ medium
- SDF 3026 ~ Raspberry ~ very dark
- SDF 3446 ~ Pewter grey ~ very dark
- SDF 3735 ~ Green grey ~ dark
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"Mary Woodward is certainly the smallest sampler Hands Across the Sea Samplers have reproduced, yet she has oodles of appeal and all the elements, in miniature, of a school girl sampler.
A strawberry border undulates around an array of baskets filled with pretty flowers; butterflies and birds complete the charming scene. The motifs and colours Mary chose to stitch her sampler with work in harmony, recreating the froth of planting and rainbow of colours we see in a quintessential English cottage garden."