Hands Across the Sea - Memories of The Past - Soie 1003 Thread Kit
Pre Order Available- Estimated Ship Date: Feb 2023
Memories of the Past is a beautiful sampler from Hands Across the Sea.
The sampler has been rated as suitable for needleworkers of all abilities. The stitches used are cross stitch over two threads of linen.
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen of choice + 28 spools of Soie 1003 thread, Printed Chart and 2 Tapestry Size 10 Beading Needles (Gift with Purchase + Free Shipping)
- 37 ct Fat Half of Corn Tassel - 35" x 36"
- 37 ct Fat Half of Russian Tea Cake - 35" x 36"
- 38 ct Fat Half of Fuller's Teazel - 35" x 36"
- 45 ct Fat Half of Wild Birdseed - 35" x 36"
- 53/63 ct Fat Eighth of Sycamore Seed Pod - 18" x 29"
28 spool of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 100/3 Kit Includes:
- SMS 010 ~ Antique blue
- SMS 034 ~ Beaver grey ~ very dark
- SMS 048 ~ Hazelnut brown ~ very dark
- SMS 079 ~ Avocado green ~ medium
- SMS 129 ~ Golden Olive ~dark
- SMS 132 ~ Plum ~ light
- SMS 148 ~ Yellow beige ~ medium
- SMS 154 ~ Tan ~ very light
- SMS 210 ~ Blue green ~ very dark
- SMS 226 ~ Topaz ~ medium
- SMS 242 ~ Golden brown ~ medium
- SMS 278 ~ Shell pink ~ medium light
- SMS 325 ~ Avocado green ~ light
- SMS 348 ~ Lavender ~ medium
- SMS 444 ~ Violet ~ very dark
- SMS 463 ~ Violet ~ dark
- SMS 468 ~ Beaver grey ~ medium
- SMS 494 ~ Salmon ~ medium
- SMS 519 ~ Brown ~ medium
- SMS 550 ~ Blue green ~ dark
- SMS 523 ~ Salmon ~ very dark
- SMS 537 ~ Pistachio green ~ ultra dark
- SMS 601 ~ Wedgwood ~ very dark
- SMS 631 ~ Christmas red ~ medium
- SMS 641 ~ Straw ~ dark
- SMS 687 ~ Plum
- SMS 707 ~ Pine green ~ medium
- SMS 755 ~ Antique blue ~ very dark
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"The sampler was most probably stitched in the latter decades of the 1800s.
The verse so diligently stitched on the sampler was written by Thomas Moore, an Irish poet, satirist, composer, and political propagandist. He was a close friend of Lord Byron and Percy Bysshe Shelley."