Memories of the Past is a beautiful sampler from Hands Across the Sea.
The sampler has been rated as suitable for needleworkers of all abilities. The stitches used are cross stitch over two threads of linen.
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only, printed chart only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
- 37 ct option for 1 strand: Includes linen of choice + 28 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads, Printed Chart Booklet and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase + Free Shipping)
- 30 ct option for 2 strands : Includes linen of choice + 37 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads, Printed Chart Booklet and 2 Tapestry Size 28 Needles (Gift with Purchase + Free Shipping)
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger kit Includes:
SDF 524 ~ Straw ~ dark
- SDF 1043 ~ Plum
- SDF 1326 ~ Violet ~ very dark
- SDF 1435 ~ Antique blue
- SDF 1446 ~ Wedgwood ~ very dark
- SDF 1736 ~ Antique blue ~ very dark
- SDF 2126 ~ Avocado green ~ medium (3 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 2144 ~ Avocado green ~ light
- SDF 2532 ~ Yellow beige ~ medium
- SDF 2545 ~ Topaz ~ medium
- SDF 2915 ~ Salmon ~ medium
- SDF 2916 ~ Salmon ~ very dark
- SDF 2936 ~ Christmas red ~ medium
- SDF 3044 ~ Plum ~ light
- SDF 3315 ~ Violet ~ dark (3 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 3334 ~ Lavender ~ medium (3 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 3423 ~ Beaver grey ~ medium
- SDF 3425 ~ Blue green ~ dark
- SDF 3724 ~ Pine green ~ medium (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 3725 ~ Pistachio green ~ ultra dark
- SDF 3745 ~ Golden Olive ~ dark
- SDF 3822 ~ Tan ~ very light
- SDF 3836 ~ Beaver grey ~ very dark
- SDF 4122 ~ Brown ~ medium
- SDF 4236 ~ Golden brown ~ medium
- SDF 4246 ~ Hazelnut brown ~ very dark (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 4622 ~ Shell pink ~ medium light
- SDF 5025 ~ Blue green ~ very dark
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"The sampler was most probably stitched in the latter decades of the 1800s.
The verse so diligently stitched on the sampler was written by Thomas Moore, an Irish poet, satirist, composer, and political propagandist. He was a close friend of Lord Byron and Percy Bysshe Shelley."