Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only, printed chart only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
- 37 ct option for 1 strand: Includes linen of choice + 4 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads, Printed Chart Booklet and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct option for 2 strands : Includes linen of choice + 12 skeins of Soie d'Alger thread, Printed Chart Booklet and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct Fat Half of Victoria Sponge Cake - 35" x 36"
- 37 ct Fat Half of Corn Tassel - 35" x 36"
- 37 ct Fat Half of Russian Tea Cake - 35" x 36"
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 1003 kit Includes:
- SDF 3725 x 2 ~ Pine green ~ medium (6 skeins for 30ct version)
- SDF 4646 x 2 ~ Antique Mauve ~ dark (6 skeins for 30ct version)
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"Sophia recorded on her sampler “Nailsea 1804”. Whilst there is no record of a Quaker school in Nailsea, it is possible that Sophia was a pupil boarding at Sidcot and recorded “Nailsea” as the location of her home rather than that of the school.
Sophia married Mark May, a farmer, on April 8, 1816. Mary, their first of eight children, was baptised the following February. The family can be found in the census returns at Mays Green in the village of Puxton. Mark died in 1867 and Sophia two years later in 1869, just before her 80th birthday."