Amy Fisher 1893, is another sweet sampler from Hands Across the Sea Samplers.
Amy's sampler is suitable for needleworkers of all abilities.
**Please note, Sampler Thread Kit does not include chart.Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea
Choice of purchasing thread only or as full kit.
Full Kit options:
- 37 ct option for 1 strand: Includes linen of choice + 15 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct option for 2 strands : Includes linen of choice + 18 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 30 ct Fat Quarter - Victoria Sponge Cake - 18" x 35"
- 37 ct Fat Eighth - Corn Tassel - 18" x 17.5"
- 38 ct Fat Eighth - Fuller's Teazel - 18" x 17.5"
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger Includes:
- SDF 944 ~ Garnet (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 1736 ~ Antique blue ~ dark
- SDF 2224 ~ Olive green ~ medium
- SDF 2643~ Terracotta
- SDF 2757 ~ Grey green ~ medium (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 2758 ~ Blue green
- SDF 2913 ~ Terracotta ~ very light
- SDF 2926 ~ Shell pink ~ very dark
- SDF 3346 ~ Mocha brown ~ dark
- SDF 3724 ~ Pine green ~ medium
- SDF 4242 ~ Yellow beige ~ medium (2 skeins for 30 ct version)
- SDF 4246 ~ Hazelnut brown ~ very dark
- SDF 4511 ~ Tan ~ very light
- SDF 4645 ~ Antique mauve ~ dark
- SDF 5382 ~ Grey green ~ light
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
""Amy’s sampler has been a joy to reproduce and stitch. The 12-year-old child certainly had a good eye for colour and design. The sampler is a riot of colours, yet harmonious. Amy’s stitching is exquisite, and she has taken great care in the execution of her work."