Hands Across the Sea - Ann Morley ~ Soie 1003 Thread Kit
Pre Order Available Now. Estimated Ship Date: Late May
Ann Morley is another lovely sampler from Hands Across the Sea Samplers.
Eleanor's sampler is suitable for needleworkers of all abilities. The stitches used are cross stitch over two threads.
**Please note, Sampler Thread Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only or as full kit.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen + 16 spools of Soie 1003 thread and 2 Tapestry Size 10 Beading Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 37 ct Fat Eighth - Corn Tassel - 18" x 17.5"
- 38 ct Fat Eighth - Brewer's Malt - 18" x 17.5"
- 45 ct Fat Eighth - Wild Birdseed - 18" x 17.5"
- 45 ct Fat Eighth - Foxtail Millet - 18" x 17.5"
- 53/63 ct Fat Eighth Sycamore Seed Pod - 18" x 29"
16 Spools of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 1003 Includes:
- SMS 025 ~ Blue green
- SMS 072 ~ Grey green
- SMS 091 ~ Terra cotta ~ ultra very light
- SMS 156 ~ Tan ~ light
- SMS 278 ~ Antique mauve ~ very light
- SMS 295 ~ Red copper
- SMS 451 ~ Grape ~ dark
- SMS 494 ~ Salmon ~ medium
- SMS 523 ~ Salmon ~ very dark
- SMS 524 ~ Garnet ~ dark
- SMS 542 ~ Brown ~ vert light
- SMS 547 ~ Jade ~ medium
- SMS 557 ~ Antique violet ~ medium ** SMS 439 will be substituted
- SMS 586 ~ Blue green ~ very dark
- SMS 627 ~ Pewter grey ~ very dark
- SMS 666 ~ Shell grey ~ medium
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"Ann worked her delightful sampler when she was just 8 years old. We suspect that Ann’s parents were not affluent, as her sampler was worked on a stiff, coarse linen. It is possible that Ann’s mother wove the linen using a handloom. Ann stitched her sampler with wool using a bright array of colours. She chose a distinctive palette which adds to the overall charm of her sampler."