Hands Across the Sea - Ann Webb, 1829 ~ A Little Gem - Soie 1003 Thread Kit
Ann Webb, 1829 ~ A Little Gem is a delightful, cute sampler from Hands Across the Sea.
**Please note, Sampler Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea.**
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen of choice + 16 spools of Soie 1003 thread and 2 Tapestry Size 10 Beading Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 37 ct Fat Eighth of Russian Tea Cake - 35" x 36"
- 45 ct Fat Half of Jersey Cream - 35" x 36"
- 53/63 ct Fat Eighth of Gothic Ivory - 18" x 29"
16 spool of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 100/3 Kit Includes:
- SMS 022 ~ Golden olive ~ dark
- SMS 048 ~ Hazelnut brown ~ very dark ** 455 may be substituted**
- SMS 076 ~ Salmon ~ light
- SMS 080 ~ Tan ~ ultra very light
- SMS 148 ~ Old gold ~ light
- SMS 152 ~ Olive green ~ very dark
- SMS 154 ~ Tan ~ very light
- SMS 224 ~ Hazelnut brown ~ light ** 147 may be substituted**
- SMS 269 ~ Salmon
- SMS 494 ~ Salmon ~ dark
- SMS 523 ~ Salmon ~ very dark
- SMS 580 ~ Khaki green ~ medium
- SMS 703 ~ Antique blue ~ very dark
- SMS 714 ~ Grey green ~ light
- SMS 741 ~ Salmon ~ medium
- SMS 750 ~ Beige brown ~ medium
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"At only nine years of age Ann finished her delightful sampler. The young girl chose a delicious palette, she had a good eye selecting very soft yet colourful threads. She diligently worked at her sampler covering her linen with an assortment of motifs including two billy goats.
The verse she carefully stitched is the first of the nine Beatitudes of Matthew 5:3. “Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”. We do not know if Ann was rich or poor in spirit, with the passing of time all that remains today is her childhood needlework."