Eliza Nisbet is Scottish sampler from Hands Across the Sea Samplers.
The project has been stitched using cross stitch over two threads and is rated as suitable for needleworkers of all levels of ability.
Choice of purchasing thread only, chart only or as full kit.
Full Kit options:
- 37 ct option for 1 strand: Includes linen of choice + 2 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase) + Printed Chart
- 30 ct option for 2 strands : Includes linen of choice + 5 skeins of Soie d'Alger threads and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase) + Printed Chart
- 30 ct Fat Eighth - Victoria Sponge Cake - 18" x 17.5"
- 37 ct Fat Eighth - Corn Tassel - 18" x 17.5"
- 38 ct Fat Eighth - Fuller's Teazel - 18" x 17.5"
Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger Includes:
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"We have failed to find an Eliza Nisbet in the baptismal records of Scotland, which made us to wonder if her given name was Elizabeth. We have found an Elizabeth being born and living in Edinburgh who was 7 years old when the sampler was completed. Unfortunately, we do not know with any certainty if this is the young maker of this vibrant sampler."