M E Metcalfe ~ A Little Gem is the 7th in a series of “Little Gems” from Hands Across the Sea Samplers. This sampler is suitable for needleworkers of all abilities and would make an ideal “starter” project for those wishing to explore samplers.
**Please note, Sampler Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea.**
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen of choice + 10 spools of Soie 100/3 thread and 2 Tapestry Size 10 Beading Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 37 ct Fat Eighth of Corn Tassel - 17.5" by 18"
- 38 ct Fat Eighth of Fuller's Teazel - 17.5" x 18"
- 45 ct Fat Eighth of Foxtail Millet - 17.5" x 18"
- 53/63 Fat Eighth of Sycamore Seed Pod - 18" x 29.5"
10 Spools of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 100/3 Kit Includes:
- SMS 025 ~ Blue green ~ dark
- SMS 072 ~ Turquoise ~ light
- SMS 232 ~ Golden brown ~ medium
- SMS 290 ~ Turquoise ~ very dark
- SMS 376 ~ Antique mauve ~ dark
- SMS 434 ~ Violet ~ dark
- SMS 499 ~ Rose ~ very deep
- SMS 524 ~ Garnet ~ very dark
- SMS 674 ~ Straw
- SMS 686 ~ Copper ~ medium
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"Where flowers bloom so does beauty”
Is this sweetest of Little Gems a Mary or a Mabel? Unfortunately, we will never know as the young needleworker never recorded their full name. They may even be a Matthew or Martin!"