M E Metcalfe ~ A Little Gem is the 7th in a series of “Little Gems” from Hands Across the Sea Samplers. This sampler is suitable for needleworkers of all abilities and would make an ideal “starter” project for those wishing to explore samplers.
**Please note, Sampler Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea.**
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only or as full kit.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen of choice + 10 skeins of Soie d'Alger thread and 2 Tapestry Size 26 Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 37 ct Fat Eighth - Legacy Linen Corn Tassel - 17.5" x 18"
- 30 ct Fat Eighth - Legacy Linen Mariner's Map - 18" by 17.5"
- 30 ct Fat Eighth - Legacy Linen Victoria Sponge Cake - 18" by 17.5"
10 Skeins of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie d'Alger Kit Includes:
- SDF 136 ~ Turquoise ~ very dark
- SDF 543 ~ Straw
- SDF 616 ~ Copper ~ medium
- SDF 1315 ~ Violet ~ dark
- SDF 2614 ~ Golden brown ~ medium
- SDF 2926 ~ Garnet ~ very dark
- SDF 2935 ~ Rose ~ very deep
- SDF 4645 ~ Antique mauve ~ dark
- SDF 5024 ~ Blue green ~ dark
- SDF 5384 ~ Turquoise ~ light
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
"Where flowers bloom so does beauty”
Is this sweetest of Little Gems a Mary or a Mabel? Unfortunately, we will never know as the young needleworker never recorded their full name. They may even be a Matthew or Martin!"