Hands Across the Sea - Mary Ann Diaper, 1826 - Soie 1003 Thread Kit
Mary Ann Diaper, 1826 is a sampler from Hands Across the Sea - at only at only eight years of age, finished her sampler in the year 1826. Mary Ann’s sampler has been rated as suitable for confident beginners through to advanced needleworkers.
**Please note, Sampler Kit does not include chart. Purchase is required separately on Hands Across the Sea.**
Kit Options :
Choice of purchasing thread only OR as full kit.
Full Kit options:
Includes linen of choice + 27 spools of Soie 1003 threads and 2 Tapestry Size 10 Beading Needles (Gift with Purchase)
- 37 ct Fat Half of Corn Tassel -35" x 36"
- 38 ct Fat Half of Fuller's Teazel - 35" x 36"
- 45 ct Fat Half of Foxtail Millet - 35" x 36"
- 53/63 ct Fat Eight of Sycamore Seed Pod - 18" x 29"
27 spools of Au Ver a Soie®, Soie 100/3 Kit Includes:
- SMS 071 ~ Pewter ~ very light
- SMS 080 ~ Tan ~ultra very light
- SMS 131 ~ Mauve ~ light
- SMS 156 ~ Tan
- SMS 211 ~ Tawny ~ light
- SMS 224 ~ Autumn gold ~ light - ** SMS 147 may be substituted**
- SMS 252 ~ Dusty rose ~ ultra very dark
- SMS 264 ~ Dusty rose
- SMS 425 ~ Hazelnut brown ~ light
- SMS 427 ~ Antique blue ~ light
- SMS 455 ~ Golden olive ~ very dark
- SMS 492 ~ Hazelnut brown ~ dark
- SMS 562 ~ Drab brown ~ very light
- SMS 576 ~ Brown grey ~ dark
- SMS 580 ~ Drab brown ~ light
- SMS 499 ~ Garnet
- SMS 603 x 2 ~ Drab brown
- SMS 624 ~ Brown grey ~ very dark
- SMS 665 ~ Orange spice ~ light
- SMS 666 ~ Shell grey ~ dark
- SMS 681 ~ Christmas red
- SMS 684 ~ Christmas red ~ light
- SMS 686 ~ Red copper ~ dark
- SMS 712 ~ Grey green ~ light
- SMS Blanc ~ Winter white
- SMS Noir ~ Black
***Please note, this item is excluded from any discounts or sales.
About the Sampler from Nicola Parkman:
“Mary Ann, at only eight years of age, finished her sampler in the year 1826. An amazing achievement for one so young!
The sampler has been mainly executed in cross stitch over two linen threads with a small amount of cross stitch over one linen thread for the verse and dedication. There is a small amount of satin stitch. Mary Ann’s sampler has been rated as suitable for confident beginners through to advanced needleworkers."